TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN

that was great, thanks!

Mario Collab Mario Collab

This is good but there is huge problem with this guys. And it is your fault. The sound level is different between the movies and that makes it unpleasant to turn the voulume up and down manually. Also the sound in the movies was kinda unbalanced too. You need to use some volume automation and compression on the voice before inserting it into the movie. So the voice would not lost behind the music.

Other than that it was very good animation. Even tho I hate Mario and prefer that there were Mario deaths instead, I admit this was very good done.

Kaiju Chaos Kaiju Chaos

oh.. they killing those cute things

Don't Kill Grandma Don't Kill Grandma

I think it lags terribly for me. At least looks so. In FF browser.
Could be some visual repsonse on canceling the spell.

TheFunAttic responds:

Try playing it on Google Chrome ! It is the browser we used during development.

Cerebral Game Stew Cerebral Game Stew

It's nice. The emenies and stuff look cool. But the backgrounds make my eyes dazzled

Potatoman Seeks The Troof Potatoman Seeks The Troof

I like that crazy insanity in here but the GFX is very ugly. If it has normal GFX I'd give a 5. Well. The SFX also pretty crappy but it doesn't annoys me. Currently I'm in the city with those sharks.

SB SB

Learn some mixing please. The music not bad, the sound is bad.

Faille responds:

Lol, okay

Cs - 'Dancing in the Lost Castle' Cs - 'Dancing in the Lost Castle'

Not bad. The piano and strings sound like simple soundfont too much. I'd work with reverbs and echo for them. And for the organ too.

Csucskos responds:

Thank you for your advice. I'm not going to change this piece but I'll definitely pay more attention for these in upcoming songs. :D
And leave alone my Nexus piano please ;) (I changed it from FL Keys because someone was complaining about it.)

Ammo Ammo

It's intense. I don't agree with mixing here. I think the piano(and maybe some more stuff, exept the wobbles) should be sidechaned from the kick very hard. And maybe some sidechain from snare too.

The Creeper Man The Creeper Man

OK like lets skip the technique level. The composition is nice and the mood is just right for a creepy tail with happy ending. Is it have happy ending? I did not read the book, but the picture feels so,

The Guardian Legend fan-art The Guardian Legend fan-art

Lol, that is craziest Miria fan art I've ever seen!
Also fans of the game are welcome to a fan site:

Giedrius responds:

Got to come clean here.I know nothing about the game itself. The link you provided is excellent.Thanks for that.

Wings of Winter Wings of Winter

Nice and I want owl kill the mouse and eat it! Omnomnom :)